It is a reliable and simple staple gun that will be a great choice for you. Even though it is an entry-level staple gun, it sure offers lots of possibilities. It is a must-have tool and you are guaranteed to love it, especially if you are a devoted Do-It-Yourself enthusiast.
The Arrow fastener T50 is easy to use and has a jam-resistant design with a durable chrome finish. It is made of steel but the chrome finish makes it appealing and increases its durability. It is a great choice for simple projects such as stapling soft and hardwood. However, we would not recommend this tool for large-scale tasks because it has performance issues when used for long.
- It measures 11 by 3 by 2 inches.
- It weighs 1.4 pounds.
- It is jam-resistant.
- It is made of steel.
- It requires T50 staples.
Arrow Fastener T50 is very conventional. It is similar to any other staple gun but there are notable differences and overall improved performance. The first thing you are likely to note for this staple gun is the sturdiness and durability of steel.
The unusual thing about the fastener is its weight because you expect a product made of steel to be heavy. Nonetheless, the arrow t50 staple gun only weighs 1.4 pounds. Therefore, you will not be fatigued or feel pain when using this fastener. You can work for hours without the need to take a break.
The handle is different from other staple guns since, for this model, it is not as soft. But, it is important to note that it is not stiff. We can categorize it as being in the middle. If you suffer from conditions such as arthritis, we would not advise you to use this model.
The Arrow T50 staple gun does not have an anti-jam mechanism per se, but its design helps to prevent jamming. Additionally, if you are unlucky to experience jamming with the model, the only requirement is for you to pull the magazine out and put it back in. If the problem is persistence, keep removing the magazine and putting it back and you will unjam it faster.
Simplicity and Ease of Use
The advantages and of the utmost important thing about this model is its simplicity and straightforwardness. It would be hectic and strenuous to have a complex tool for minor household repairs since it is not worth the hassle. Rather, you should go for the simplest model in the market. This may not be the simplest but it is worth it and it is easy to use.
Related: Best Heavy Duty Staple Guns
- Durable: It is made of steel, which is better than aluminum, especially for small household projects. The model can withstand any falls and you will not have to worry about damaging it
- Affordable: It is very affordable when compared to other pricier fasteners. Therefore, it offers you the chance to own this model without having to save for months. Additionally, the company ensures that the engineering of the model is of high quality, meaning you will not have to repurchase another one. In other words, the Arrow T50 Staple Gun is a good investment.
- Lack of safety: Safety is a very important factor when you want to purchase a tool, especially in cases when metal projectiles are in the equation. Most staplers in the market have a safety release, but this model does not. Even though it can be overlooked, the lack of safety is concerning.
- Stiff handle: It makes it hard for you to push the lever. Even though we failed to experience the stiffness, it does not mean that other people’s experiences should not be considered. However, if you are an individual of average strength, you will not encounter this disadvantage.
General User Impressions
Generally, people seem to love this product. There are things that they do not like but it is an expected outcome since there is not one perfect product. The main goal is to ensure that you get a tool with the least disadvantages, or disadvantages that you can handle.
The Arrow T50 Staple Gun is a tool worth investing in. It is not a big expense and thus you can buy it if you are on a tight budget. Considering that it is from a well-known company, the price is acceptable. Generally, it is a good entry-level tool that can be used by anyone, even those with a limited budget.
The model is a great solution for occasional home repairs and smaller DIY projects. However, if your project is large-scale, you should opt for another tool, preferably an electric one. Since the Arrow T50 Heavy Duty Staple Gun is manual, it is not suitable for massive projects.
Overall, the usefulness of this project exceeds its cons, meaning it is a tool that you should consider buying.